Happy Wednesday ladies!
I still can't get over the fact that July is here. Seriously, WHERE is this year going?? Its flying by so fast but it has been one of the most fun and exciting years yet...so I can't complain :)
Since I took a break from blogging for the majority of June, I did not put any June goals up. So here is a look back at my May goals.
Complete the contentment challenge for the month of May
Seriously, such a great experience! It really made my shopping more meaningful and not so "splurgy"
Become a member at our new church
Check into doing a mission trip
Fingers crossed for a wonderful mission trip next year with our church!!
Have a coffee date with my sweet friend Rachel from Oh, Simple Thoughts
Seriously, she is the sweetest!
5. Read a random book
Build our savings for our house fund
7. Have a yard sale
1. Read a random book
2. Continue to build our savings
3. Have a yard sale
(Lined up for July 19th!!!)
4. Do a month long Bible study on Proverbs
5. Make a pack list and finish making plans for our anniversary trip in September!!!!
(Yes, I am that annoying OCD trip planner)
6. Continue with my wardrobe capsule ideas
7. Join a life group within our church
8. Take a day trip to the country
9. Create a new idea for a blog layout
10. Try leading a middle school girls ministry in our church
11. Continue to eat healthier meals
(Sean and I have been doing great so far with our healthier eating and it feels incredible!)
July has always been one of my favorite months. As I stated on my weekend recap, July really begins the summertime for me. It's just perfect with all the fireworks, warm sunshine, the smell of sunscreen, catching lightning bugs in mason jars. enjoying those long summer nights and seeing all the patriotism marked throughout our city.
Love, love, love
July, I am SO ready for you